cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have been waiting for more than 2 weeks to port my number from koodo prepaid

Jeffry
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been waiting for more than 2 weeks.

I have tried all suggestions like using different email address from my koodo prepaid and many other things, but unfortunately I still cant port my number.

I contacted Mod @Jeremy_M on 15th of november asking for help,

At first, I was ignored until I made a fuss and he finally contacted me on the 22nd saying it will take 24 to 72 hours..

Another week has passed and still nothing has happened yet,

I tried to contact him again, but again, he ignores me..

So could you please give me suggestions on what I can do other than waiting?

Thank you

10 REPLIES 10

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Huntress  It is my understanding you do not have service currently because you have not renewed your as you are waiting to hear about compensation for 2 weeks of no service. You have voiced your concern in the forums and in private message,  nothing else can be done until they get to your message in the queue.   It is currently your choise not to have service, others it is not. Let the mods deal with all the people without service and porting errors first.  they will get to your message and hopefully yo will get a definate answer from a mod about your specific situation.

If the above about "changing providers" was referring to my post, well that was only an option of many, which included: sending a message to the mods and waiting  for a reply,  filing a complaint with the CCTS, using fongo, and changing providers, which most of us did when we came to PM, because we were unhappy with our current providers. Changing providers is a valid option.  

As for nice company.  All the posts I have seen by mods are informative, apologetic and helpful  so yes nice company.  

The  forums are a community of users, and not PM representatives, and  do not represent PM or their opinions, just users trying to help other users  with much sucess. 

Huntress
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yeah well I was told to go elsewhere to another service provider!! I went half a month without service because the sim stopped working! Someone else on here told me (You should have had an extra card) Really who does that?? I was asking for my time I lost back! And was told I didn't deserve it because it wasn't PMs fault the card stopped working and that I should go elsewhere!!!!!

Nice company, would you agree???  

magical
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Unfortunately this is the way PUBLICNOSERVICEMOBILE operates.  We were fooled into thinking that we would get no phone support, but that has been replaced with 15+ day support which is ludicrous! I hear next PROMO they run support time can be more than HALF a YEAR! 

PUBLICNOSERVICEMOBILE

JerryTang96
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hey @Mary_M, @Jeremy_M, @Saray_O.
I have been waiting for two weeks already,
My support request (#4893-1754)

Thanks

danygrl17
Hey @Shazia_K, I've been waiting 10 days with my messages not even being read. I am without any service on my phone. No cell or data service since trying to port. I want to activate two more phones but not until I can get successful service with mine. They other two people will not even attempt switching to PM without seeing it actually works with mine. Any moderator, please please help. @Mary_M, @Jeremy_M, @Saray_O.

Jeffry

hopefully your problem will be resolved soon 🙂

Jeffry

Thanks for tagging Shazia 🙂

W3

Please help me too i been waiting for 14 days, and i followed all the procedures. @Shazia_K

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Jeffry

I'm truly sorry for the delay, 

Can you please restart your phone? the port has completed. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

UDP7
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yikes, that's pretty bad. @Shazia_K has been pretty active, so I'll tag her in and hope for a fix.

Need Help? Let's chat.