cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have been Waiting for a a reponse from Moderators

jakesiemens
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I PMd the Moderators over 24 hours ago about my port over from Telus not working and I have not heard back yet. 

I am still getting an unregistered SIM error on my phone . I have tried reporting phone as lost then waiting10 min and reporting it as found to no avail.

I have made sure that all the APN settings are correct.

My self serve account says " Active"

I received an email from Telus saying that my account is closed so something must be working on their end.

I have removed SIM and tried in another phone but nothing is working and no response from anyone from PM.

Can someone help?

6 REPLIES 6

pardnme
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

just hang tight.  I've been patiently waiting for 48 hours already.

I had a generic issue, but it turns out my line is working, but now I'm having a referral and autopay reward issue...but I didn't resend my message to the mods because I don't want to fall further down the list.

ApatheticFloW
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I'm obviously not a mod , and I do t want to give any excuses, but unfortunately because of the technical issues that started March 17 and the fact that it's only been resolved recently means that mods are swamped with pm's and responding to all the threads does take time. Please be patient I know how it is to not have ur cell working so on behalf of Public Mobile we apologize for any inconvenience and I'm sure it will be resolved asap.

signupfail
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can report no response to my failed registration/port

I raised it to the  moderators on Saturday, got a response asking for my sim card number, which I responded to on Sunday.  Since then (now the end of Tuesday), radio silence 😞

smarsh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am having the exact same problem as you. Number is ported from telus, account active but phone still isn't working.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@jakesiemens , given all the recent new sign ups and major issues with certain accounts, the moderator team is likely quite busy.  Stay patient, they should get to your issue within 48 hours. 

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

@jakesiemensIf the port failed you will need to wait for a moderator. They are very busy right now so it may take another 1-2 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.