cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW DO I GET A COPY OF MY CALL LOG HISTORY??

sean
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i am trying to get a copy of my entire call history for an important reason. however i am unable to reach any customer service reps from public moblie by phone or other wise. How will i be able to reach an actual person @ public mobile to get the information i need??

3 REPLIES 3

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@sean wrote:

@i am trying to get a copy of my entire call history for an important reason. however i am unable to reach any customer service reps from public moblie by phone or other wise. How will i be able to reach an actual person @ public mobile to get the information i need??

Public Mobile is a self serve Prepaid company most Prepaid companies don't give you access to call history but Thank fully you are with Prepaid Company that is the best self serve site in the wireless industry with access to call history up to 90 days so simply log into your self serve account at PublicMobile.ca

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

As far as your call history is concerned, it dates back 90 days, even if the page still says 180 or 365 days.

FYI.

Aari
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If you got ur plan after jan 2015, u cant get hold of *611 LIVE agent, however if you're old plans, u can still get a live agent by dailing *611 option 5.

the best way to get a copy of your records, login to your account online, under plan and addon-ons and the drop titles, chose usage history. you can chose any month  you want.

hope it will help

Need Help? Let's chat.