cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP

Kaycook4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone has stopped working my account says the plan expired and i owe $24.00 but they took the money from the credit card account what do i do!??

9 REPLIES 9

Glorious
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you so much that worked! 😁

kmoni

Thanks for the information.

@kmoni wrote:

Same here. My mobile network disappeared suddenly yesterday. What happened does any one know? Is there a number I can call?

@kmoni  No number, you need to notify PM moderator team  via a private message.  

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Note: Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

* Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team *

kmoni

Same here. My mobile network disappeared suddenly yesterday. What happened does any one know? Is there a number I can call?

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Glorious wrote:

Sent message to moderators twice now. Can’t call out getting the message my plan doesn’t include talk. But it does all paid up with auto pay was able to call out yesterday 

I really need to make calls please help ADAP

Try to do the lost/stolen found phone trick. You can do this in your self service.

Report it stolen, wait 5 mins and report you found it.

You can also try adding 1$ to your account.

These can by tried while waiting for the Mods.

@Glorious wrote:

Sent message to moderators twice now. Can’t call out getting the message my plan doesn’t include talk. But it does all paid up with auto pay was able to call out yesterday 

@Glorious While you are waiting for the moderator to respond, you may try the lost/stolen phone trick:

To report your phone stolen. Login to your selfserve account. Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Choose the Lost/Stolen Phone tab. Choose Suspend Service tab. Wait a few minutes. Report your phone found. Re-start you phone

Glorious
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Kaycook4 wrote:

My phone has stopped working my account says the plan expired and i owe $24.00 but they took the money from the credit card account what do i do!??

Log into My Account / Plan and Add-ons / Lost-Stolen. Click Suspend. Log out and wait for 5 minutes before restarting and Resume service. Cycle phone off/on again. Good luck.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Kaycook4 wrote:

@Kaycook4  The first thing is to notify the Public Mobile moderator team. 

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Note: Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

* Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team *

While you are waiting for the moderator to respond, you may try the lost/stolen phone trick:

To report your phone stolen. Login to your selfserve account. Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Choose the Lost/Stolen Phone tab. Choose Suspend Service tab. Wait a few minutes. Report your phone found. Re-start you phone

Need Help? Let's chat.