cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP sorry the number your calling has not been assigned HELP

Blake1877
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello everyone and thanks in advance iv recently went and bought myself and wife public mobile and everything works great i thought untill i found out when anyone trys to call us  from there cell phone they get a message that says SORRY THE NUMBER U HAVE TRYED TO CALL IS NOT ASSIGNED. land line calls come threw text msgs come threw and public mobile to public mobile calls work and i can make calls to there mobile. its really annyoing since we were all sitting at a table and my wife and i could call each other and my friend could call me from there house but nothing from there mobiles  alittle info i signed up for the $45 plan 2 gig unlimited talk and text from walmart pre autherized payments  and we both are using the galaxy core lte but iv also tryed the sim in other cell phones and same thing please help 

7 REPLIES 7

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@Blake1877,  Thank you. There is already someone handling this for you. Can you please continue the private conversation with him? Thank you! 

Blake1877

i have sent u a message waiting on a reply 

Blake1877

yes iv tryed that and i even tryed the sim in a diffrent phone 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hey @Blake1877

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue with your number 😞 I know this is super inconvenient.

Why don't you send us a private message and we'll get to the bottom of this issue.

Best regards,

Ashley

@Blake1877 have you tried something simple like power down, removing your sim, reinsert sim and power back up?

Blake1877

iv gotten it brand new from public mobile walmart guy set it up but it was a brand new sim plan set up. yea its really weird like i said my brother inlaw has PM and he called me fine but i was at my frieds he tryed to call me from his rogers mobile got the message my wife called from her PM went threw his wife callled from their house went me buddies son and wife tryed from their  mobile phones and got the message. but my calls and text go threw to them thank u for the reply and imput   

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Blake1877, did you get new numbers from Public mobile, or did you port in existing numbers.  That asside, If some people can call you but others can't (and you haven't blocked them on the phones), I would suggest sending a private message to the moderator team to ask them to investigate from their end.  It is quite strange that some calls get through but others do not.

Click here to send them a private message.
Information regarding the moderators team can be found by following this link.

Need Help? Let's chat.