cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP Moderator for Public to Koodo Transfer Promo offer Issue

Praful
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So I received a offer via text message for public  mobile to koodo transfer. plan detail for 60$12GB LTE with expiry of Oct 28 2019.

on Oct 28, I tried signing up for koodo mobile but was unsuccessful as it was at work and using phone to do it.

Hence I asked my son who was at home and had access to a computer to sign up for the offer. During the process he got to billing section and called me but was unable to reach me as I was busy at work. He then proceeded with the offer by entering his credit card information. order was successfully placed and i received a copy of the confirmation email from Koodo. my son lives with me so his billing & shipping address is the same as mine.

Today I am off work so i called koodo to follow up and found out my order was cancelled. They said I was sent an email regarding cancellation but I never received it. I even checked my spam.

koodo person said my order was cancelled due to equifax suggestion due to a address issue.  After further digging into the issue, turns they actually rejected the order because the credit card used for the order had a different first name than mine. 

so now they are saying you can place new order but when i use the coupon code and validation it says expired.

MODERATOR PLEASE HELPPP!!

7 REPLIES 7

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I vote for contacting Koodo also.  They are the one's that had issues with the credit card.  They have to sort it out.  What can Public Mobile moderators do?

@Praful 

As mentioned above, you can contact moderator.  Not sure whether there will be an active code available at the present time. 

@Praful 

To submit a ticket to Public Mobile do the following: PMST.png

Praful
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

they are saying call public mobile for new code

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Praful 

Not sure what a PM moderator can do at the present time.  It was Koodo that rejected your credit card.  Did you ask Koodo person whether they can still honor the deal with the correct information?  

Otherwise, you can wait for the next migration deal.  

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

I'd say start with the koodo assistant.

koodomobile.com/en/contact-us

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Praful  for that I believe you should talk to Koodo because it's Koodo that sent you the offer 

Need Help? Let's chat.