cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: HELP. Invalid sim

Even though it worked for a full month on PM?  she is only 13 so I'm trying to figure this out while I'm at work

Mayor / Maire

@AngeMeu At this stage, it is very hard to diagnose a problem without you having access to your phone. It is probably best for you to just to some more diagnoses when you get home.

Just incase is there free replacements for Sims? Also how would I activate a different  sim on her profile?

Mayor / Maire

@AngeMeuNo there is no free SIMs. You can activate a new SIM in your daughter's selfserve account.

Screen Shot 2019-06-08 at 8.46.53 AM.pngHOW TO CHANGE YOUR SIM CARD #

I will try to look at it tonight thank you everyone!

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The services could need to be reprovisioned. Try logging into My Account, mark the phone as lost or stolen, then undo the lost or stolen phone, then try restarting.

Or, the SIM could be improperly installed, try removing it and putting it back in.

Or the SIM is damaged and you might need to buy a new one. Try contacting a moderator to see if they can help by shipping a new one.

Good Luck!

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

How was the phone unlocked originally?

I'm thinking the phone was dropped and the SIM got mis-aligned and would just require a re-seating of the SIM.

If you paid for a cheapie service; sometimes, iPhones can get re-locked by the original carrier.