cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grrr account suspended thanks to autopay.

AveryWeb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So I went to change my plan to a 30 day for the time being and opted for a $52 plan rather then the $195 I was on. I even topped my account with the difference for that plan and it was supposed to take effect today. I logged into my account to make sure everything was fine to find my account suspended due to the autopay not being able to charge my credit card for the full amount of the old plan. Now I am stuck with no phone till I can top up my account to reactivate the old higher priced plan.

Time to change the way the auto pay works compared to the plan as the autopay is a day before which is ugly.

4 REPLIES 4

AveryWeb

Thanks for the info it sure helps speed up the process!

AveryWeb

Thanks for that info!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@AveryWeb, please message the moderator team and they will fix the account problem.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link. Refer to the following link for information on contacting the moderator team.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Civic_E
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@AveryWebPrivate message a MOD @CS_Agent . They will be able to see what kind of plan changes you intended to do and will fix it.

Need Help? Let's chat.