Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got plans for Easter long weekend..?

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey Community,

I wanted to wish you all a happy Easter for those who are celebrating, and an amazing long weekend! I hope you enjoy, cherish, and have lots of fun!! Feel free to share any plans you might have for the long weekend.

funny-easter-bunny.jpg

Cheers,

Jeremy

26 REPLIES 26

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@TheOldVR wrote:

@SD08 wrote:

@TheOldVR wrote:

Eat, clean car, eat, clean closet, eat, eat,eat.

Happy Easter Everyone!!!!!

@TheOldVR

LOL  Aren't the holidays all about eating?  Smiley Very Happy

@SD08 Agreed... but something odd has happened - My pants (specifically around the waste" shrunk over the weekend!!! Smiley Surprised. I must have left them out in the sun or something cause this obviously has nothing to do with the fact that I ate enough to get me to next Easter Smiley Wink

@TheOldVR

"I'm sorry sir, but it clearly states that the warranty on these pants is voided by holiday eating or eating for hibernation.  However, for being a loyal customer, we would be happy to send you a coupon for half a pair of pants.  Good for the left side, right side, front half, or back half."  Smiley Tongue

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@SD08 wrote:

@TheOldVR wrote:

@TheOldVR

@SD08 Agreed... but something odd has happened - My pants (specifically around the waste" shrunk over the weekend!!! Smiley Surprised. I must have left them out in the sun or something cause this obviously has nothing to do with the fact that I ate enough to get me to next Easter Smiley Wink

@ Everyone.... hope you had a great long weekend with family and loved ones - and for those of you who are off today... hope you enjoy your extra day. Smiley Mad Not like I'm jealous or anything....

@MODs.... Make sure @Jeremy_M Brings in some good Easter chocolates for you Smiley Very Happy

@Watoko, R&R is rest and relaxation, pretty boring stuff but nonetheless a good diversion from the work routine.  The weather has been really good so far.  I did the early spring yard work, so I am looking forward to some bad weather (rain) to germinate those grass seeds. 

It has been a while since I had to worry about exams in April.  Best solution is a good outdoor workout in between the cram sessions.  Don't over study because if you don't know the material by now, it is probably too late.  Good luck on your exams!

Watoko

@will13am R&R = rest and relax?

Not really doing much unfortunately. School got me stuck indoors studying for exams in this nice beautiful weather 😞 Did manage to take a stroll outside here and there, which was nice!

Happy Easter everyone!

JasonT1983
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Happy Easter everyone!!

Hope you all have a nice relaxing time hopefully with your loved ones

Vickel
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Have to admit, when I read the title I thought it was offering special plans only for Easter weekend

Like finding the a special combination of services to trigger the promo plan again

SD08

@TheOldVR wrote:

@TheOldVR

TheOldVR

Pier

IMG_2747.JPGTo everyone....... Be safe guys.

paulie

@cricketfan wrote:
For a second, I thought we were getting a new promo plan for the Easter weekend. 😁

Happy Easter everyone!

Me too !!    Hoppy Easter !

SD08

I wish everyone a happy and safe Easter weekend!  Smiley Happy

As for me, I'll be getting together with friends for some go-karting and mini-golf.  Haven't done those activities in over a decade.   Cat Very Happy

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

My plans? I will be eating lamb & chocolate, miammm Cadburry eggs!!!!

Have a great long-weekend everyone!

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

cricketfan
For a second, I thought we were getting a new promo plan for the Easter weekend. 😁

Happy Easter everyone!

@mimmo wrote:

I'm  going to convince/help my mom to activate the PM sim that the easter bunny leaves her.

@mimmo Don't forget to enter your number as the referral when you activate her SIM. Then you get a present too! Robot LOL

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@will13am R&R + BBQ = Awesomeness!! 

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Thanks @pulp74, the same to you, and yours!

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Awesome @mimmo, tell her that we're excited to have her part of the Public Mobile familyRobot Happy

@Chaos_Scorpio wrote:

slave over a hot stove at my fiance's place to feed her something other than eggs and cereal while she studies for her big exams... lol

Lets go with a pea and beef stew with rice, beef Roast+onions with double baked sweet potatoes and bacon wrapped aspargus, morning breakfast thinking of homemade pancakes and mixed berries and left over bacon (lol yea right left over bacon), and probably something else too. (yes I know how to cook real good ;))

That really sounds yummy, chef @Chaos_Scorpio! Maybe one day you can share your favourite recipe with the rest of usRobot wink

via GIPHY

pulp74
To all the community members I would like to wish Happy Easter! May your Easter basket be full with Joy, Peace and Happiness!

nishufan

Happy Easter everyone!Smiley Very Happy

Chaos_Scorpio

slave over a hot stove at my fiance's place to feed her something other than eggs and cereal while she studies for her big exams... lol

Lets go with a pea and beef stew with rice, beef Roast+onions with double baked sweet potatoes and bacon wrapped aspargus, morning breakfast thinking of homemade pancakes and mixed berries and left over bacon (lol yea right left over bacon), and probably something else too. (yes I know how to cook real good ;))

mimmo

I'm  going to convince/help my mom to activate the PM sim that the easter bunny leaves her.

pakmode

Thanks to all the Mods. Enjoy your Holiday. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Happy Easter to you as well Jeremy and all the MODS and members here at Public Mobile.

As for plans not much Family dinner Sunday, get the BBQ ready for the year but Tuesday I am GOLFING!!!!Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Happy Easter everyone ✌🏻
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Happy Easter Jeremy.  Got no major plans, just going to get some much needed R&R.  If the weather stays nice, the BBQ could get a workout. 

Need Help? Let's chat.