cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got locked out of my account...need MOD

Toxic123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got locked out of my account somehow..my phone still works cause i signed up with autopay but i cant get into my account..even when i try to reset the password it says i am locked out..i need a MOD

3 REPLIES 3

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Toxic123  a écrit :

I got locked out of my account somehow..my phone still works cause i signed up with autopay but i cant get into my account..even when i try to reset the password it says i am locked out..i need a MOD

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

here..and give them details of your problem..waiting time is few hours to 2 days..

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Toxic123  If passwrod reset is not working for you, then you will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team and they will get in touch with you shortly.

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Toxic123 wrote:

Send a private message to the public mobile moderator team. Click this to message them.  They will reply with a unique link to a secure online form where you will need to verify your identity as the account owner. After you’ve provided the verification please reply to the existing private message thread with the moderator. Read more about it here [ Learn about contacting our support team ]

Need Help? Let's chat.