cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good morning Mods, need help with finishing my port from Rogers please

TheBlue
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Dave_M @Mary_M @Shazia_K

Good morning, hope you can help with my port over from Rogers today please?

I'll send over any info you need via private message.

Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

TheBlue

Wait for it.........

Spoiler
@Shazia_K got me up and running!!!

I've thanked her several times now but it's deserved so thanks go out to her again!

Anyone still waiting - I can't tell you how long it will take as I have no idea how far the backlog goes, or if PM actually has a plan in place to offer the Customer Service that many of us had expected.

Either way - their front line staff is working away, all I can say is to keep on top of your request and eventually you'll get hooked up.

Management at PM has a bit of work to do....

klodia1185

@Shazia_K you are amazing!!! Thank you for the help!

I still have 2 issue persisting that I sent you a private message!!! 

Have a great weekend! Smiley Very Happy

doucanada

Same issue for me since Saturday,  @Shazia_K) can you please help?  Called Rogers porting and they said PM needs to request the porting again with my account number.

klodia1185

Hi @Shazia_K

I tried porting my number since last Friday and sent private message to @Mary_M and also started a ticket with Public Mobile but still no help! 

I am doing job interviews right now so it's important for me to receive phone calls!!! Please help....this is the worst timing! Not to mention Rogers bill!

Thank you!

Zwei
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have same issue over a week, can any mods ( @Shazia_K) help me?

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@TheBlue

Please do not make multiple posts for the same issue, you sent me a message after I left last evening and I just got in please allow me a few minutes to look into this for you.

Thank you for your patience. 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
Need Help? Let's chat.