cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Going to Europe...

koimr1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I know there's no PM-Europe roaming plans and I have a KnowRoaming sim ready to go so I should be covered there.

My questions are these:

1.  I have a Fongo account (needed it when I was with Freedom), when I leave on my trip I should forward ALL calls to my Fongo number, correct? I'm not interested in having Fongo running while there (hey, I'll be on vacation!) but it would be nice to get my voicemail emailed to me that I can check at my leisure.
  2. I'm pretty sure I know the answer already but there's no way to forward sms (PM sms, not Fongo sms), is there?

4 REPLIES 4

shawnie_boy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The only way to text forward on iphone is that you would need a backup iphone with your current PM sim that you left here and you can forward through icloud to a different device.

shawnie_boy

Yes you are correct about forwarding to fongo. There is no way to forward or auto reply sms. I have posted this request in the labs. I doubt this will become an option though since most of these types of requests are ignored. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

if you have an old phone pop the PM sim in it, download a sms forwarding app and it will forward sms to email.

PM sim needs to stay in canada and phone must remain on for this to work.  I know there are a couple android apps that do this not sure about iphone.

neatooo
1) yup
2) dont think so, there is a posting under PM Lab suggesting this
Need Help? Let's chat.