cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Get your PORT ISSUES FIXED BY LIVE AGENT right now

Hi all,

After waiting for 15 days of no service and no response, I can now confirm that I got all my ports of all my referals fixed last night from a LIVE AGENT at the number listed below.  The Agents are from Telus from their porting centre.  (Telus/Bell, as you know, is PM's parent company.)

Call 1-877-868-3587 and follow the instructions below:

Prompt 1: say "English"

Prompt 2: say either "Representative"

IMPORTANT NOTE: This is the Telus porting centre.  They do work on behalf of all Bell/Telus subsidiaries of which Public Mobile is one of them.  However, they DO NOT have access to your Public Mobile account what so ever. They ARE however capable of troubleshooting and fixing Ports ALREADY in progress (and perhaps many other issues.).  **Again, i repeat, they do not have access to your PM account.**

If this solution works for you as it did for me, please either bump up with a message saying it worked for you or bravo this so that it may help others.

Cheers and I hope this works for you,

Vin

Tags (2)

Re: Get your PORT ISSUES FIXED BY LIVE AGENT right now

I am on hold for 50 minutes now. I hope this will work.

@fiveplustwo77  It wasn't busy at all last night.  I asked them if they have the capacity to handle it if I put up a public post to help out my fellow Public Mobilers and they said they did.  I can guarentee that it worked for me.  Just be patient, it's better than waiting another week.  Good luck.  Smiley Happy

@amills how did you call them? I have been trying to get a hold of any one for weeks!

@rsbaher  There is no phone support for Public Mobile.  I called the Telus Porting centre.

You can also try the following excellent post as other options:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/HERE-IS-THE-FIX-EVERYONE-IS-WAITING-FOR/m-...

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

BUMP... 

I think I can get it fixed myself. since I'm still stuck with noservice.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I called the number just now. Unfortunately, they are dealing with old requests from PM while mine is a new one. 

It seems no way else but wating for PM's reply. 

Thank you, anyway!

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Took a few of being on hold and a couple of headaches but worked as a charm👍!

Thank you for the suggestion, was very helpful🤗