cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get back old PC number?

hamzasiad
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I recently tried to port my Bell phone number but relized it won't work due to it being inactive. Now im stuck with not being able to receive any calls or texts. Is it possible to get back my PC mobile number which I started with?

4 REPLIES 4

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@hamzasiad wrote:

I recently tried to port my Bell phone number but relized it won't work due to it being inactive. Now im stuck with not being able to receive any calls or texts. Is it possible to get back my PC mobile number which I started with?

@hamzasiad Do you mean PM number? How do you know the port will not be processed did you get a text from Public Mobile that the port did not go through? If yes, Thein they would have given you a PM number. Best to discuss with PM your options.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@hamzasiadDo you mean PM (Public Mobile) number? As there is also a service provider called PC Mobile.  Your title and message is very confusing.

Chances are you will need to talk to a Moderator to get it sorted out.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@hamzasiad In your self serve will it let you pick a new number  I don't think you can get an old one back unless its still active

bravo_md
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

No I'm afraid not.

Need Help? Let's chat.