cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generic Error

Gabrielleblake
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I cant login to my account, its been like this since last month and I though that it was just the website down and if I gave it some time it would fix itself. But I got a new credit card and I want to use it for my autopay. I know I can just go buy vouchers but its just so out of the way for me. Please Help !!

5 REPLIES 5

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Have you ever been able to sign in?

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Gabrielleblake

If not done already, please private message one of the moderators including your phone number. Someone will respond shortly.

Thank you 🙂

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Korth
Mayor / Maire

Try clearing your browser cache, cookies, and history (for all sites containing "publicmobile.ca", at the minimum).

If the site still won't work then try a different browser.  There's many, but the most popular ones are Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, and Opera, in roughly that order.

And if that still won't work the cause might be a network, security, firewall, or user account (mis)configuration.  Or some sort of malware.  Try accessing the site on a different computer or a different device, preferably from a different location.

Avast Free Antivirus is indeed free (for at least one year), it will clean up all known malwares, it will repair all the common software traps which break web browsers, and it also comes with the simple and gutless but hardened and privacy-protecting "Avast SafeZone Browser".  This browser always works, even when critical hypervisor, operating system, browser, and system components have been misconfigured, erased, or corrupted beyond repair - it's nothing fancy but it'll let you (securely) access your emails, accounts, and bills.

Right you will need a moderators assistance. So the best thing to do is to send them the information below by private message; address @Shazia_K. Don’t worry if she is available as your message will be forwarded to someone on duty.

If unfamiliar with private messaging, check here: Private Messages - viewing and creating. It will speed things along if you check in from time to time when they are online; Mon-Thursday 9am(EST) to 9pm(EST) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(EST) to 5:30pm(EST).

Include whatever bits of the following info you have:

• PM account email address
  • PM phone number
  • PM SIM card number

As CaNuCl07 said it will take some time as your service is not curremtly affrected.

You can also try to get the email support team to reset access by following Contact Us at the bottom of this page. Keep clicking buttons until you reach a webform to fill and send.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

If it's been like this for a month and hasn't resolved, probably best to message a mod and get them to look at it.

Going to have to be a little patient as their swamped right now!

Need Help? Let's chat.