cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frustration

Ionut
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Did somebody notice something strange ? Somehow people start calling other person and reach me out there.

Also who do i have to talk for a refund ? I change my Father from GF plan to the promo one and somehow was charged 240$. 

I send a text since Wednesday to 2 MOD, 1 PM staff and facebook private message . Still never heard of.

The joke start getting real. Never had any kind of problem with PUBLIC. Now i start getting into the Unlucky side.

3 REPLIES 3

Kaiyo

As you may know there's currently an amazing promo, and the staff are overwelmed from people contacting them about issues/requests. They will get back to you in due time and refund the extra charges. Just have to be patient. 

Ionut

@Luddite this is not related to port number or something like this. Please read carefull the text.

I've been with Public since 2010 (opening) and it's not like i'm a new customer. It's simple that somehow they charged twice my father and  i already text. 2 MOds, 1 PM staff, facebook private message and so one. 

That's link it's a non-sense. I would expect a contact person for refund problem not "how to" contact or something. 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Hang in there; follow this procedure for an eventual cure:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.