cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frustrating

Sammmy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This has been undoubtedly the most frustrating experience I have EVER experienced with a telephone company.

My plan did not auto renew on its date and so I attempted to do it manually. They withdrew the amount from my account. But when I attempted to renew it, it wouldn’t let me!

i contact the moderators about it on Friday, they responded on Saturday and asked for other information. I have the information on Monday. It’s now Wednesday, almost a week since I attempted to auto renew.

Honestly, this experience was irritatingly enough for me to start looking for providers. It’s absolutely ABSURD that they should expect me to be without phone service for almost a week and nothing is still being done!

3 REPLIES 3

Wongster94
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If you have a legitimate issue, I'm sure the PM staff will be happy to help you and perhaps work out a plan at a favourable cost if you give them a shot 🙂

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Sammmy, when interacting with the moderator team via private message, it must be recognized the process is not at all like live chat.  There is no immediate response from either side.  It is imperative that all details be included in the private message, include account number and PIN along with detailed explanation of the issue and the resolution being sought.  You want to avoid back and forth discussions which can drag resolution out to days and days. 

Dandes
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Somethings might happen, Same thing happened to me with Telus. It’s not directly PublicM fault it may just be a system fault. Check with the Mods if they can arrange that for you. If you are not satisfied you can also contact the Wireless code of Conduct to make a complaint :

https://www.ccts-cprst.ca/codes-stats-and-reports/wireless-code/

If you are looking for a new provider I recommend Virgin Mobile. They are fairly cheap and have a plan at 4GB at 4G speeds with unlimited text and unlimited canada wide calling for 65$+tx! Promo only. 

Contact me if you need more information!

Need Help? Let's chat.