Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friend referral promotion?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

HI all, i see that I have the following friend referral said on my bill :

Sharing is caring!

Refer a friend and they’ll receive a one-time $10 credit. Plus we’ll take $1 off your payment every month for as long as they stay with us!

Is that true there sometime they run better promotion.. like the one currently on Public (in this case myself) will get a one time credit like $10 as well as the Friend (new subscriber)??

or this Shareing is caring promotion is the best already?

if they run better promotion.. usually how often? when is the expected one next?

I am thinking to add add another line for my family.. wonder if I shoudl wait or not.

10 REPLIES 10

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@softech, the $25 refereal promo that Public has done before is special because both people get it.  If a store is giving free sim with activation, the difference is only $5 if you don't care about othet person getting the credit.

@geopublic wrote:

@softech wrote:

Sharing is caring!

Refer a friend and they’ll receive a one-time $10 credit. Plus we’ll take $1 off your payment every month for as long as they stay with us!

Is that true there sometime they run better promotion.. like the one currently on Public (in this case myself) will get a one time credit like $10 as well as the Friend (new subscriber)??

if they run better promotion.. usually how often? when is the expected one next?

I am thinking to add add another line for my family.. wonder if I shoudl wait or not.

@softech Lucky just announced a 25 + $25  referral promo so you never know. If you can wait maybe worth the wait.

I just looked at that, it looks like the $25 is spread out over 5 months for the person refering and the one being referred gets the same option or choose 500mb of data for the next 5 months in lieu.  Still not quite as good as PM's $25 for both parties offered earlier this year IMO.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@softech wrote:

online bill.. 

We don't need no steenking bill.

There is no bill here. When your term expires you can choose to renew it or not.

Just technically speaking 🙂

online bill.. 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@softech wrote:

@softech bill?  what bill?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@softech wrote:

Sharing is caring!

@softech Lucky just announced a 25 + $25  referral promo so you never know. If you can wait maybe worth the wait.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

If you save money  b y switching then  it's probably better to switch so you can start saving. 

bhavikcpatel
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I don't think this will be back anytime soon by looking current market situation.

ZfromVanC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I think the best referral promotion I've seen was the $25 credit for both you and your friend. They had that going back in February.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

it very hard to say its 10 right now you may be waiting awhile for another 25 dollar one

Need Help? Let's chat.