cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freedom to PM problems

eyclau88
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
ported from freedom to PM yesterday morning. still showing emergency call only.
private nessage sent to MOD. No response.
Any idea how long i need to wait?
6 REPLIES 6

eyclau88

i emailed to public mobile support on June 28 and they replied by email today (June 29).

saying according to the system, the account and 90 days plan have been already activated since June 28. Suggest me to power cycle my device and the phone service would be supposed to work. 

I restart my phone almost every 2 hours. still showing "emergency call only". 

What is the different between MOD and the Public Mobile Support Team?

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Are you able to loginto your account?  under plans what plan does it say you have?  in available funds how much do you have?

eyclau88
no, both of old and new sim cards not working, show emergency call only.I totally lost service.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

does your old sim work if yes then use that till issue is resolved.

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Try rebooting your device or try sim in other phone since you already send a msg to mod they will look after you soon hopefully. It's just thry have lots of work load and they have to go in sequence.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@eyclau88, sorry to hear you are having some issues.  The last I had heard it was at around a 24 hour response time.  This was a couple of days ago and not sure where is stands now.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.