cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freedom Mobile Promo question

timdau
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am an existing freedom mobile customer.  I'm looking at the current public mobile promo for switching away from freedom and I am wondering if it still works if I add unlimited US calling to the mix?

4 REPLIES 4

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@computergeek541 wrote:

There are no unlimited calling add-ons.  If you choose a plan that includes unlimited calling to the U.S.A., you will not receive the bonus data promotion.

@computergeek541 yes, I think @timdau realized that after the original post, which is why he replied with....

@timdau wrote:

Oops, please ignore!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

There are no unlimited calling add-ons.  If you choose a plan that includes unlimited calling to the U.S.A., you will not receive the bonus data promotion.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@timdau, no it won't you must take the promo that is offered but you can purchase a North American addon for $8 to give you 200 minutes of NA calling or for $15 you have 400 minutes of International calling.  These do not expire at the end of your plan either they carry on until you use them all up

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

timdau
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Oops, please ignore!

Need Help? Let's chat.