cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free SIM and $25 credit - London Drugs promo

jace829
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

For those in the West, there's a new flyer from London Drugs advertising a new promo. I just activated my account yesterday (ordered a SIM online and forked out the extra $10) and I'm now hitting myself for not doing this at LD!

601x760_smart_fit.jpg

7 REPLIES 7

jace829

Such savvy shoppers on here! 🙂

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Wow Mobile has a slightly better deal depending on the plan that is chosen.  They are doing free SIM plus second month free (account credit equal to cost of 30 day plan).  I found this at the Nanaimo Wow store. 

jace829

I remember seeing London Drugs tweeting about these in the past and they were quick to respond to my question regarding the closing date of their promos. Anyone who's interested can tweet them: https://twitter.com/LondonDrugs

Good news!  Not official yet, but online, somebody says that Walmart will also have the same promotion.  We should be getting a formal announcement from Public Mobile soon.  

@popping wrote:

Not many complaint about selling SIM card without activation.

After today deadline for the online activation for $25 credit, people will do store activation with free SIM and $25 credit + $10 referral credit.

Well not quite.  Unless your friend is really a good friend, they would be much better off with this deal.  The referree loses out.  That is the cost of friendship. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Not many complaint about selling SIM card without activation.

After today deadline for the online activation for $25 credit, people will do store activation with free SIM and $25 credit + $10 referral credit.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Great to see London Drugs promoting it!!  I hope they will be a better and more consistent retailer than Walmart has been

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.