cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum RSS feeds?

WearySky
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Forgive me if this is the wrong place to ask, but I did a search and didn't come up with anything.  Is there a way to find RSS feeds for the various discussion forums?  I'm switching over to PM from Rogers, and I'm keen on getting in on some of that sweet sweet Community Reward discount action, so I figure the best way is to pop an RSS for the forums into my Inoreader and see when there are new posts up that I can help with.

Apologies also if it's super obvious and I'm just completely blind - I'm on minimal sleep today due to a sick 4 year old, so I very readily admit that I could have missed something right in front of my eyes.

6 REPLIES 6

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@WearySky

Thank you!!!!! 🙂

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

WearySky

Actually, @neilselden posted how to do it over here.

@neilselden wrote:

Hi,

If you navigate to the forum you want to subscribe to, you will see a dropdown labelled 'Options'.  It is just above the thread listing, next to 'New Message'.

From 'Options', select 'Subscribe to RSS Feed'.

Hopethis helps,

Neil

WearySky

@Shazia_K any luck?

Grant_J
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I just did a search for lithium forum RSS (bottom of all the pages here shows that's the service provider) and it appears that there is a function where unanswered questions can be put into an RSS feed. It would have to be enabled and shared by PM though. This could be a good idea for the suggestions board.

Slightly off topic, when I click on the link to this thread my podcast app tries to subscribe since you have RSS-Feed in the title.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@srlawren

Sorry ! I couldn't find the info but I'll get back on this one shortly 😉

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@WearySky great question!  I just looked and can't see it too.

@Shazia_K do you happen to know if there's an RSS feed for the community, and if so what the URL is?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Need Help? Let's chat.