cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Former Public Mobile Customer Obtaining Cellphone Statements and Usages

belei
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

I was a former Public Mobile customer on the $120/12GB 3 months plan. Around 1.5 months ago, I migrated to Koodo when Public Mobile sent out text messages for Koodo's $40/6gb plan. I am unable to login to my Public Mobile account now because it is closed, but I would like to obtain my previous cellphone statements and track my cellphone usage for the period when I was a Public Mobile customer. Are there any @CS_Agent that could help me out? Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

sdt1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@will13am wrote:

Seriously, why?  The migration plan gives 50% more data and so that component of usage is likely unlimited for all intents and purposes until the usage profile changes.  Calling and text is always unlimited.  Who tracks how many plates of food are eaten at the all you can eat restaurant?  Surely there must be more important things in life than this.  Let's not forget the waste of the moderator team's time to look after a non need for a non customer. 

Sometimes I wish there was an 'Opposite of Bravo' button on this forum.

belei
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi will 13am,

Just because you don't track your cellphone usages doesn't mean its useless for others to track their cellphone usages. If I tell you that tracking how many plates of food are eaten at the all you can eat restaurant will earn you money, then are you not going to do so? I will just leave it at that. Thank you for your constructive feedback.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

To speed up you invoice request follow the info in this thread

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Invoice-Request/m-p/174070

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @belei,

thank you for bringing this to our attention! If I understand correctly, you'd like to view your previous usage as well as receive statements for any amount paid while your services were active. To begin, once a number is ported out, the account becomes automatically deactivated by the system. This means that any plans, funds, minutes and the self-serve are all deleted - it won't be possible to log into your account anymore.

If you'd like to receive your invoice however, we would be more than happy to help you with that. Please follow the suggestion mentioned above and send us a private message 🙂 
Someone should get back to you asap!

I hope this helps,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Seriously, why?  The migration plan gives 50% more data and so that component of usage is likely unlimited for all intents and purposes until the usage profile changes.  Calling and text is always unlimited.  Who tracks how many plates of food are eaten at the all you can eat restaurant?  Surely there must be more important things in life than this.  Let's not forget the waste of the moderator team's time to look after a non need for a non customer. 

PJC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

You will have to send a message to the mods (https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437) and explain to them your situation and provide them with all the account information you have of your closed account to see if it is still possible for them to provide you with the statements you need.

Good luck.

Need Help? Let's chat.