cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgotten password and account is locked.

EmiliaA
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

C someone please help me. I forgot my password and I went to reset it and it says my account is locked. Could someone reset it for me?

thanks

Emilia

12 REPLIES 12

@chasboe wrote:

Help

Password forgot

To receive assistance:

Please use the chatbot SIMon to help you solve your issue. If SIMon cannot solve your issue then you have the option to contact a moderator.

Step 1: Choose the ? button at the right bottom corner of this page or choose “Get Help” at the top of the page and then choose the “Chat with SIMon” button.

Step 2: Tell SIMon what the issue is and see if he can find a solution for you.

Step 3: If Simon cannot find a solution then type in “moderator” to connect to a Public Mobile customer service representative.

Step 4: Simon will present you with two choices. Choose “Account-specific question”

Step 5 Then choose “No, I want a human”

Step 6 Create your ticket

Check the sent folder to make sure your ticket was sent (envelope icon, top right) and the inbox for a reply from the moderators.

“To ensure the safety of our team members during the COVID-19 pandemic, our Moderator team is working at reduced levels. During this time, you may experience longer than normal wait times when contacting our Moderator team for help.”

Moderators are available:

Monday to Friday from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time.

Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time

@chasboe wrote:

Help

Password forgot

Have you tried the password reset?  If you still cannot remember, then you need to submit a ticket of moderators via SIMon here: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Type in your issue, select contact us/moderators, then submit ticket when these options appear and follow the rest of the prompts to finish.

Look for response in the envelope icon (top right of your screen), as the email reset password expires two hours after being received.

chasboe

Help

Password forgot

@cellphoneuser1 wrote:

@LurganIeUk He's right. There are posts done only to get discounts. Someone can make a mistake but some happen because someone didn't read or if someone doesn't care and does it anyways. First 2 are close in time but the next 2 aren't.

And the way to hopefully curb that kind of posting, is by clicking the Bravo button only on the 1st relevant post, plus any others that add some further useful information. According to the timestamp of the 1st two, they were obviously typing at the same time..... the 3rd one was a while later, but managed a little extra info(but didn't need to repeat how to contact the Mods).

@LurganIeUk He's right. There are posts done only to get discounts. Someone can make a mistake but some happen because someone didn't read or if someone doesn't care and does it anyways. First 2 are close in time but the next 2 aren't.

Before you burn your bridges, 2 or more people can be responding  to “HELP YOU” at the same time. Thus, similar responses. 

EmiliaA

Thanks, the person above posted the same thing. I assume you reposted the same information to get your monthly discounts or whatever but it is of no value to me to read the same message over and over again. I just want to get into my **bleep** account

EmiliaA

Thanks, the person above posted the same thing. I assume you reposted the same information to get your monthly discounts or whatever but it is of no value to me to read the same message over and over again. I just want to get into my **bleep** account. 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@EmiliaA  click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions, OR send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@EmiliaA  i suggest creating a ticket.

You can  >>>Click here<<< to connect with SImon and submit a ticket.

AND/OR

Follow the steps below:

To Submit a ticket, start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon

• Click The "?" at the bottom right corner.
    This connects to the Autobot SImon.
  • Type "Moderator" and follow the prompts.

(CLICK on the " Account Specific Question " and afterwards click on "No, I want a human and you will see an "Submit a ticket Click me!)

Make sure you include your account information, PIN, email, phone number.

So they can get it resolved asap.

They might take a while to get back to you because of covid-19 situations.

Ps. Extra info:  If you want to make a payment you can also call 611 from phone to do so. 

Cheers

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@EmiliaA  contact the moderators and ask them for a temporary password.  Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket)
Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen. The mods answer will show up there.
You can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification in your email INBOX.
Go into your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@EmiliaA , if you are unable to make the password reset work for you, then you need moderator team assistance to reset the password.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. If use of smartform brings no joy, then use the following direct link to private message the moderator team. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.