cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot password to account

Ian_C
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi PM,

It has been a long time since I've logged into my account, and now I've forgotten my password. Can you help me with this?

Thanks,

Ian

7 REPLIES 7

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ri2kardo wrote:

Please help me i forgot my password then my cell phone is blocked. i can't make or receive any call.

If you forgot your password, you will want to contact a moderator for assistance.

The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link

ri2kardo

Please help me i forgot my password then my cell phone is blocked. i can't make or receive any call.

CYeung

I forgot My password, can someone help me to reset my password? also my account is expired and i have to update my Credit card information. 

Appricate you quick action. 

Thanks, 

Ekta

Ian_C

Oh sorry, the last time I attempted to login, I got locked out and was told to seek help in the Community. However, I tried again after some time and it worked, thanks.

brent_liza
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Ian_C if you are talking about the link for your account click on my account and then below log in credentials you will see forgot password.

If you still have problems please contact a moderator. https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@, the password reset feature doesn't work most of the time.  I suggest getting in touch with the moderator team and having them help with the password reset.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following knowledge base link for information on contacting the moderator team.

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Please, read this:  Password Reset Procedure

Need Help? Let's chat.