cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For those who've received a billing statement from PM, how long did it take?

kbkarl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It's been over 3 weeks now and I'm not sure it's coming at all.

6 REPLIES 6

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

It will take very long time for one invoice generation.  Apparently the moderators here dont have access for it, need someone else to do it.  so there are many turn arounds.

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Mine took almost the whole 30 days.  If you reach that point and still haven't received it, you will have to follow up with the Moderator Team.  Part of the delay seems to be that PM has to send the request over to the Koodo prepaid department, and they are the ones that generate the invoice and send it to you.

kbkarl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

To clarify, I did request it from the moderator team. I'm just wondering how long I should expect to wait. They said 'up to 30 days' which I am fast approaching.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hairbag1 wrote:

Far as I know, PM doesn't send a billong statement. You can see your bill using the self-serv panels on PM website. Give that a try for instant review of your bill. Good luck.

@hairbag1:

Apparently statements/invoices/receipts whatever are available upon request. Usually business types like them for tax/expenses purposes.

OP: I haven't read here how long it takes. And with the moderator response delays...who knows.

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You can request a billing statement or invoice by contacting the Moderator Team.  Once your request is made, it takes about a month to receive it by email.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Public-Mobile-Moderator-Team/ta-p/...

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Far as I know, PM doesn't send a billong statement. You can see your bill using the self-serv panels on PM website. Give that a try for instant review of your bill. Log into My Account to view payment histroy. Good luck.

Need Help? Let's chat.