cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For ad-ons

26-07-1975
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I buy ad-ons for  one time  but its still activate.i dont know how to stop it.I have 5 GB plan so i am good for my paln.

4 REPLIES 4

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Bought add ons (1GB and 200 minutes and 400 minutes long distance add ons) never expire. They will roll over to the next cycle and the next and the next....until used up. So in case you bought a 1GB add on and you run out of your 5GB then that add on kicks in. If you don't use it, you will have it forever. (The latest until you switch providers and port out or when your plan is suspended and then deactivated.)

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@26-07-1975 all add-ons (other than the US Roaming add-ons) stay on your account until you've used up all the minutes or MB of data.  You are not charged for them at each plan renewal, they are a separate purchase.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Whick add on did you buy ? When did you buy it ?

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@26-07-1975 wrote:

I buy ad-ons for  one time  but its still activate.i dont know how to stop it.I have 5 GB plan so i am good for my paln.

Hi and welcome. 

Are you saying that your add-on is auto renewing?

This should not happen.

If you are saying it is still there after your plan renewed, that is normal. Add-ons roll over to next plan cycle until used up!

If either response to your particular request leads to the resolution of your issue , please help other community members by marking that post as the solution. Thank You

Need Help? Let's chat.