Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback from @Cyber, @DK, @chukdefatey & @Martin

Mat_F
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Thanks @Cyber@DK@chukdefatey & @Martin - all y'all rock Smiley Very Happy

I've created a new thread for this conversation, and I'll be bringing some of your comments over to, as @chukdefatey suggests, keep posts clean. I hope you don't think I'm pandering with the "thanks"...

I've noticed a few really good points here:

1. Search functionality - we need to improve / help the Community understand how to use this a little better;
  2. Poster responsiveness - ideally we want to see the person who posted come back with a "thanks, it worked", or "I tried, but it didn't work - what next";
  3. Community appreciation - where are all the manners (i.e., please and thank you);
  4. ***Added @DK*** Template out 'how to submit a post' (see example here - we read them all @DK);

Did I miss anything? Please let me know, as I really respect your insights, but - more importantly - I'm going to use your feedback to help make this Community better.

Cheers,

Mat

3 REPLIES 3

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@DK 

I could definitely vouch for that @Mat_F Smiley Happy

In spite of you using the word "y'all", I'm sure you were watching Space Jam over the weekend...lol

Mat_F
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@DK If you knew me personally, you would know... I like to have my voice heard too Smiley Very Happy Right @Mansi_G@Moid_I@Jeremy_M & @Caroline_B?

I've updated the above post to include point #4, and we'll get working on this!

Cheers y'all (FYI - in spite of my use of "y'all" I'm not actually based out of the South)!

DK
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Sounds like a good start. I might add it helps if the original poster actually gives us some details about the issue and what kind of plan and mobile device he/she is actually using as it becomes somewhat of a fishing expedition and another reason why some responses from the community are all over the map.

I realize that everybody just wants to help but it just seems like we are all ganging up to hear our voices heard. I am guilty of this as well so not tryin to step on anybody's toes here.

Just trying to make it efficient and concise.

Cheers everyone
Need Help? Let's chat.