cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Family Plans

cherrygreen
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Does Public have any family or group plans currently cause it is kind of annoying to have 6 separate plans when we all have the same plan.

5 REPLIES 5

Kim1971kim
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I know they should come out with that!

danielfu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Cherry,

Public Moblie does not have any family plans. However, their price of the phone plans is resonable. Also, try recommending your family members before joining any new plan to receive bouns money.

Daniel

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@cherrygreen wrote:

Does Public have any family or group plans currently cause it is kind of annoying to have 6 separate plans when we all have the same plan.

Correct me if I am wrong.  Shared plan is offered by postpaid service providers in Canada.  PM is a prepaid provider and does not offer family plan.

I think you want to put all your number in a single account for easy management.  PM does not allow more than one number in an account.  I am managing 6 PM accounts ATM.  I use Chrome to remember my email addresses and password.  It makes the task easier.  But there is still work to go through all accounts.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@cherrygreen wrote:

Each phone needs it's own sim card, it's own account number as well as a unique email address for each phone. You can use the same credit card. There's no plan to "share" at PM.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

PM does not have any family or group plans, as far as I know. Have never seen it mentioned. PM is a low cost carrier and wouldn't offer something like this because of the price.

Need Help? Let's chat.