cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extra bonus' for refering a friend

VRMadd
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is anyone aware of any extra bonus' for referring a friend, apart from the standard $1/month savings and friend getting $10 credit?  I understand there was a promotion recently that the referrer (current PM client) would also get a $10 credit.   Just wondering if this is still on, as I can not find any reference to it?

6 REPLIES 6

@VRMadd  I nailed that one on the head! Have you been able to refer any of your friends or family?

VRMadd
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks

@VRMadd  Currently there are no refer a friend bonus promos. They used to be more frequent but lately only every few months. It is likely the next good flash sale or referral bonus will be around black Friday. But you can keep an eye out for deals by signing up here:

Sign-up for deal alerts 

Located on the plans page under the latest promo for the 2gb bonus data ending today.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@VRMadd wrote:

Is anyone aware of any extra bonus' for referring a friend, apart from the standard $1/month savings and friend getting $10 credit?  I understand there was a promotion recently that the referrer (current PM client) would also get a $10 credit.   Just wondering if this is still on, as I can not find any reference to it?

October 6th was the last day. The referral only gets $1 reward every 30 days and new customer only gets $10 now.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@VRMadd There are no current extra bonuses but keep an eye out, there are frequently new sign up deal and referral deals, some only last a day/weekend.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@VRMaddThat has been over for a couple of weeks now.

It was listed in the Annoucements section https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Extended-to-Oct-6-Get-an-extra-10-Credi...

Need Help? Let's chat.