cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Existing customers: Updating plan process

thomasn83
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi folks,

I just attempted an adjustment to my existing plan to one of the newly posted ones! Just wanted to confirm that since I chose to switch over on my renewal date AND I have auto pay turned on, it will just automatically take the funds at that time? 

A buddy of mine mentioned needing to take off autopay and topping up, so I wanted to double check.

Also if you haven't already looked, there are some great 9GB + 3 bonus plans at the moment if you choose to go province wide! Only $141 for 90 days!

4 REPLIES 4

wendigo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

agree

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Just to be on the safe side i would take a screen  shot of your futuredated plan.  just incase the system goes into tilt mode on renewal.  PM is slowley  fixing some bugs but i ocassionally hear of renewals not going properly (not renewing, or keeping old plan)

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@thomasn83, you have it right.  By future dating a plan change, this adds one extra step to the renewal process.  The system will change plans and then debit the payment card in that order at renewal time.

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

Just leave the autopay option on, so you will get the $2/30 days credit. 

since you chose the renewal date change option, you will have the new plan that date. 

Need Help? Let's chat.