cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Edit post - anyone else having issues??

Anything up with the edit post option today?

Some posts can edit however others when you click edit just a blank white box shows.

Tried on two phones and laptop...

Re: Edit post - anyone else having issues??

I didn't notice anything and I've been editing almost everything i wrote. Couple of times i abandoned the edit

No issues here

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Jb456 wrote:

Anything up with the edit post option today?

Some posts can edit however others when you click edit just a blank white box shows.

Tried on two phones and laptop...

Haven't noticed anything today, but I noticed yesterday it was taking a long time to get the quote button to function and to be able to reply.  I just thought it was the internet at my end, because we have been having issues, including no internet earlier today.

I guess it's only me. Will have to double check spelling before submitting post lol

This is what I get.

Some have option to edit.Screenshot_20190913_200134.jpg

Then others just give me a blank screen.😓Screenshot_20190913_200016.jpg

Mayor / Maire

@Jb456   Okay there's something really strange.  I just tried to quote your last message, but got nothing but a blank message box, then I tried to just reply in that blank box, but it wouldn't allow me to type anything in.  So ended having to open up a new message box, very curious!

@dabr wrote:

@Jb456   Okay there's something really strange.  I just tried to quote your last message, but got nothing but a blank message box, then I tried to just reply in that blank box, but it would allow me to type anything in.  So ended having to open up a new message box, very curious!

Always something with PM lol🤣 I'm sure eventually system will correct itself.

Mayor / Maire

@Jb456 wrote:

@dabr wrote:

@Jb456   Okay there's something really strange.  I just tried to quote your last message, but got nothing but a blank message box, then I tried to just reply in that blank box, but it would allow me to type anything in.  So ended having to open up a new message box, very curious!

Always something with PM lol🤣 I'm sure eventually system will correct itself.

This time it worked!  Yes keeps things interesting I guessSmiley Happy

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Everything seems to be working on my end. 

Mayor / Maire

@Jb456   I've noticed a common denominator with posts that cannot  be quoted, for me it appears that posts containing any photos won't show in the dialogue box, and even typing in that box won't allow that post to be posted. 

I'm wondering if that is/was your experience?

@dabr @

Unfortunately not. No pictures in post. However it may have been a one off thing as I checked of few posts yesterday and the edit option was working again.