Mayor / Maire

Stay safe

13 REPLIES 13

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Stay safe

@geopublic wrote:

@dabr wrote:

@Jb456   I've noticed a common denominator with posts that cannot  be quoted, for me it appears that posts containing any photos won't show in the dialogue box, and even typing in that box won't allow that post to be posted. 

I'm wondering if that is/was your experience?

@dabr  Yes, it's also happening for me. Definitely an issue with RICH TEXT when editing a post that has a photo attachment.

Thanks @geopublic  good to know it's not just me:)   Hopefully, PM techs know and trying to fix it!

@dabr wrote:

@Jb456   I've noticed a common denominator with posts that cannot  be quoted, for me it appears that posts containing any photos won't show in the dialogue box, and even typing in that box won't allow that post to be posted. 

@dabr  Yes, it's also happening for me. Definitely an issue with RICH TEXT when editing a post that has a photo attachment.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Jb456 wrote:

@dabr @

Unfortunately not. No pictures in post. However it may have been a one off thing as I checked of few posts yesterday and the edit option was working again.

Good to hear your issue was an one-off, definitely different from mine because I'm not able to quote anything with images (including your earlier post in this thread).  Oh well, probably will get sorted sometime soon:)

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Stay safe

dabr
Mayor / Maire

mdperry
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Everything seems to be working on my end. 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Jb456 wrote:

@dabr wrote:

@Jb456   Okay there's something really strange.  I just tried to quote your last message, but got nothing but a blank message box, then I tried to just reply in that blank box, but it would allow me to type anything in.  So ended having to open up a new message box, very curious!

Always something with PM lol🤣 I'm sure eventually system will correct itself.

This time it worked!  Yes keeps things interesting I guess:)

Jb456
Mayor / Maire
Stay safe

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Jb456   Okay there's something really strange.  I just tried to quote your last message, but got nothing but a blank message box, then I tried to just reply in that blank box, but it wouldn't allow me to type anything in.  So ended having to open up a new message box, very curious!

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Stay safe

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Jb456 wrote:

Anything up with the edit post option today?

Some posts can edit however others when you click edit just a blank white box shows.

Tried on two phones and laptop...

Haven't noticed anything today, but I noticed yesterday it was taking a long time to get the quote button to function and to be able to reply.  I just thought it was the internet at my end, because we have been having issues, including no internet earlier today.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

I didn't notice anything and I've been editing almost everything i wrote. Couple of times i abandoned the edit

No issues here

Need Help? Let's chat.