cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E sim on iPhone XR

SilasXavier
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi folks, 

I was just wondering how I can go about using my public mobile SIM card as an E sim on my iPhone because my main carrier is Rogers and my work phone is thru public mobile and I need them b.org HELP!!  

3 REPLIES 3

bridonca
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Currently, you will have better luck making the Rogers part the E sim, and that might not be easy, because it takes work to provision.  It can be done, it has been done, but the Telcos are extremely reluctant to do it. 

Jessica_T
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@SilasXavier wrote:

Hi folks, 

I was just wondering how I can go about using my public mobile SIM card as an E sim on my iPhone because my main carrier is Rogers and my work phone is thru public mobile and I need them b.org HELP!!  

@SilasXavier

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Phones-Hardware/E-SIM-support/m-p/189166#M14820

@Jeremy_M wrote:

right now, there is no talks of PM using this technology. If anything changes, I will make sure it's communicated through the Community.

JM

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@SilasXavier Public Mobile does not support e-sim at the moment. You would have to use the Public Mobile sim as a primary and e-sim from elsewhere as a secondary. 

Need Help? Let's chat.