cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate Payment Issues

RogueMonk
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been double charged for my most recent autopay. I've PMed the Mods and have been waiting for a reply for more than a day. Is there some big delay in Mod replies? If not, I'm going to simply issue a credit card dispute with my CC company.

Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

RogueMonk

@Acekiller wrote:

usually the CC will ask you to try resolving with the company first?

Not American Express. They take care of all the details.

That being said, PM did get back to me and has promised to issue a refund. Thanks.

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

usually the CC will ask you to try resolving with the company first?

RogueMonk

@jt97 wrote:

Ive had this issue also before. It was back and forth for well into a month and even then it required me to contact my credit card company to resolve it since PM didn't see the issue on their end.

I suggest contacting the credit card company and advise them of the issue. They will probably be well aware of the issue as it has happened to a few other people also. 

I'm thinking the same. Not all that interested in waiting for Mods to PM me back....and wiating hours and hours everytime they ask for more information. The CC company can deal with it.

jt97

Ive had this issue also before. It was back and forth for well into a month and even then it required me to contact my credit card company to resolve it since PM didn't see the issue on their end.

I suggest contacting the credit card company and advise them of the issue. They will probably be well aware of the issue as it has happened to a few other people also. 

meocon
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I recommend you send a private message to the moderator team and ask them to investigate.  include your account# or phone#, as well as your account PIN (if know) to help speed up the identification process.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message.

You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

How long until a moderator replies?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I would wait for the mods to reply.  doing a chargeback might cause some issues further down the road.

if they don't reply by  mid day I would send them another message.

Tagging Mod team just incase @CS_Agent

Need Help? Let's chat.