cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Due payment

Dyala
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I payed on October 25th, and today it’s already asking me to make a payment.

why is that?

i know my data is finished, but I have unlimited calls, so that aspect shouldn’t be stopped.

a quick reply would help. Thank you!

6 REPLIES 6

@Dyala wrote:

Hi, and thx for the reply.

on my account it says amount due is zero yet the text I received says I have to pay in order to keep my service.

although, I can still make calls.

very weird.

i know my data reached its limit.

i just don’t like much the fact that we can’t speak to an agent.

Otherwise , i love public mobile.

thank you again!

@Dyala  It sounds like you got your reminder text a little late...pm sometimes sends texts at the wrong time or for no reason at all. Just think of as that relative that tells the same story every time you see them and you just smile and nod. Think of the community as an agent you can get in touch with anytime without having to listen to muzak. We can help with most things except going into your account to fix things. Moderators are pretty easy to get a hold of unless there's been a big failure in the system or a very busy flash sale or promotion. The more time you spend on the community the more you will learn about managing your account and phone and more comfortable you will feel...the lack of having a phone agent will become unnecessary as you go forward.

@DyalaIf your amount due is zero, that means your current 30 days plan is still in effect. If you want data, there are options: you can change to another plan by yourself, initiate an early renewal by contacting the moderators, or pay for extra data eg $30 for 1Gb.

If you really need a service to speak with an agent or someone else to diagnoise an issue for you, you just have to pay up and upgrade to Koodo or Telus.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

@Dyala , if this is your first renewal, you should also be aware of another system "feature" that appears during renewal.

If you log into your self serve account on the evening or overnight of your renewal, you'll witness your plan go into suspension and expire.

These are just system idiosyncrasies. Disregard them,in fact, on the eve of your renewal, best idea is just to stay out of your self serve account while the system does its "renewal dance!"

Dyala
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, and thx for the reply.

on my account it says amount due is zero yet the text I received says I have to pay in order to keep my service.

although, I can still make calls.

very weird.

i know my data reached its limit.

i just don’t like much the fact that we can’t speak to an agent.

Otherwise , i love public mobile.

thank you again!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Dyala wrote:

Hello, I payed on October 25th, and today it’s already asking me to make a payment.

why is that?

i know my data is finished, but I have unlimited calls, so that aspect shouldn’t be stopped.

a quick reply would help. Thank you!

@Dyala  The payment system automatially updates your account after renewal to set you up for your next one. This way you have lots of warning and can be prepared to top up your account at anytime (recommended even if your on autopay.) As credits or rewards are added to your account you can log in and see what your payment will be based on your plan. Under the rewards section you can see the estimated payment minus your balance and usual rewards. The plans section will show you your plan and if you have scheduled a plan change and what it's cost will be whether it's higher or lower than your current one. There are no overages here and no surprise bills!

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

@Dyala Can you login to your self serve account and see If your balance covers your plan cost. If so, you don't have to put more money in

The system is just warning you of an upcoming payment and to ensure the funds are available for it.

Need Help? Let's chat.