cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropped calls and service reception

foreveryeg
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

What does everyone think PM compares to it's competitions with dropped calls or service reception? 

6 REPLIES 6

Patrick_R
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

As a new customer ive had dropped calls and reception but will just wait and see how often it happens im sure most networks have glitches

CellGirl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@slash407 wrote:

@duffer900 wrote:

@foreveryeg wrote:

What does everyone think PM compares to it's competitions with dropped calls or service reception? 

Both of the devices I pay for work fine. Since it's Telus' network, it's the largest in Canada. 🙂

same, i dont see how some people are complaing about poor service, it seems pretty good to me and it's known to be up there with bell as the best. When i hear people say rogers or freedom  have good service over telus, i just laugh

@slash407 

You know it! I've had service with both Rogers and Freedom. Freedom was terrible. Rogers was fine, but my signal wasn't as strong as Public Mobile's Woman Happy

Dogbert

Comparing to other Telus coverage; I see no difference.

Comparing to the competition's coverage; some places I have coverage and they don't & vice versa.

If you're thinking about switching from a competitor and want to make sure.  Splurge for a SIM + low end plan and test it out prior porting over your number.  Once satisfied; proceed with the port & selection of a better suited plan.

CellGirl

@foreveryeg 

I've had no issues with reception or dropped calls. Public Mobile is awesome!

@foreveryeg wrote:

I've moves this from "Rewards" to "Discussion".  

When it comes to call connection reliability and dropped calls, Public Mobile is pretty much the same as Telus, with the exception that Public Mobile customers cannot use the LTE network for phone calls.

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@foreveryeg wrote:

Both of the devices I pay for work fine. Since it's Telus' network, it's the largest in Canada. 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.