cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double payment

bradleymarkell
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi you guys took a double payment for my plan now I’m lacking 54.00 in my account. Even though the funds are on my public mobile account I can’t be without the 54.00 in my bank as it is for my insurance 

2 REPLIES 2

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@bradleymarkell, I have heard of customers making multiple top ups.   I have not heard of a situation where the auto pay feature takes funds from a customer account multiple times in a single renewal.  Prepaid services don't offer refunds for funds added to the account.  That said, Public Mobile is not really set up to process quick refund if they were in error.  It might be advisable to simply leave the funds in the account for a future renewal as funds may be consumed this way before a refund is received.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@bradleymarkell wrote:

Hi you guys took a double payment for my plan now I’m lacking 54.00 in my account. Even though the funds are on my public mobile account I can’t be without the 54.00 in my bank as it is for my insurance 

The only way for that is to reach the moderator..click here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 Waiting time is few hours to 2 days but they work 7/7 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.