cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double orders

christybfw
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi i want to refund one of the order 157607, and still waiting for the order158343, is there any tracking number with that? I called instore and emailed but no response. please get back to my questions as soon as possible. thankyou 

2 REPLIES 2

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@christybfw wrote:

Hi i want to refund one of the order 157607, and still waiting for the order158343, is there any tracking number with that? I called instore and emailed but no response. please get back to my questions as soon as possible. thankyou 

You can track your shipment through canadapost.ca if you input your order number as a reference/tracking number and it will ask for your postal code as well.  Not sure what store you called as Public Mobile is the Phone Company without a Phone.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@christybfw, I assume this is concerning SIM card orders.  If you need to make adjustments to those orders, I suggest getting in touch with the moderator team.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.
Need Help? Let's chat.