cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't receive the referral credit in the account

khanhph
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello Eveyone,

I have a question regarding the promotion in December last year that when you referred a friend and both get $25 of credit. I switched to Public Mobile on Dec 11th 2018 when my friend refered me and one week later I referred another friend of mine to Public Mobile, they both got $25 credit in their fund but I did not. I paid upfront for $45 in the store for the first month and SIM card. Is there anyone has the same issue as mine and who should I contact to correct this? Thank you for reading. 

2 REPLIES 2

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@khanhph

$25 referral credit for online activation between November 15th, 2018 and January 1st, 2019

$10 referral credit for in-store activation

Check your payment history, you should have received $10 feferral credit within 72 hours after your activation on Dec 11.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@khanhph wrote:

Hello Eveyone,

I have a question regarding the promotion in December last year that when you referred a friend and both get $25 of credit. I switched to Public Mobile on Dec 11th 2018 when my friend refered me and one week later I referred another friend of mine to Public Mobile, they both got $25 credit in their fund but I did not. I paid upfront for $45 in the store for the first month and SIM card. Is there anyone has the same issue as mine and who should I contact to correct this? Thank you for reading. 

@khanhphYou would need to confirm where the plans were activated, and if your friends actually used your number. Are you sure they didn't get $10? Or maybe they got a $25 as their 2nd month free as they were on a different promotion. There were many promotions going on at the same time. If you provide exact dates, the plan everyone signed up on and where they signed up we could try to match things up. Was the $1 monthly credit given?

The $25 friend referral plan was not available in store.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Until-January-1-Get-a-25-Credit-for-You...

@khanhph wrote: I paid upfront for $45 in the store

"and they activate online."

"*This offer is online-only."

"Activate a Public Mobile SIM card online"

"Tell your friend that they need to successfully activate online"

Need Help? Let's chat.