cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does moderator exsist?

Mateo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I’ve been sending a message and they never respond, it’s been 3 days now. Is there a way to get a network pin to unlock my phone which was purchased from PM

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Too bad, they are busy since many many days ago due to all the promotions.  

Now the long weekend.   

This support ticket system need to inform people about status.

torontokris
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Mateo wrote:

I’ve been sending a message and they never respond, it’s been 3 days now. Is there a way to get a network pin to unlock my phone which was purchased from PM

Thanks

Yes they do exist... Does that answer your question? It's a long weekend may not be full staff. Maybe they can hire myself.

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Mateo wrote:

Thanks

Public Mobile doesn't sell phones.  When did you get it and where?

+1.

Given the situation here with support being overwhelmed, it would be easier to ask Telus or Koodo if it is a phone sourced from one of those brands.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Mateo wrote:

Thanks

Public Mobile doesn't sell phones.  When did you get it and where?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Mateo wrote:

Thanks

Yes.   On Thursday, I got a response from moderator after waiting for 2 days. 

It is important to send only one private message and wait.  Any new message will move you to the end of the wait queue.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mateo, Unfortunately, the only way to get moderator support is via private messaging.  Did you send only one message, or have you sent more than one?  Unfortunately, if you have been sending repeat messages, this could keep pushing you to the bottom of the list.

Otherwise, you will need to wait until they get to you.  They are gone for the day (7:30EST)

Need Help? Let's chat.