cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Does anyone actually have their bill down to $0 regularly?

Its inspiring to hear that it bringing my mobile bill down to $0 is doable. I just need to work at it. I will continue to be part of the community but not sure how much I can help as a new user.  I will mention to collegues and friends about PM, hoping I can refer people as I see that as a long term way to bring down the monthly cost.  

Kudos to those that have been using PM and building the community.

Mayor / Maire

@Shaidah wrote:

Its inspiring to hear that it bringing my mobile bill down to $0 is doable. I just need to work at it. I will continue to be part of the community but not sure how much I can help as a new user.  I will mention to collegues and friends about PM, hoping I can refer people as I see that as a long term way to bring down the monthly cost.  

Hey @Shaidah,

Even if you are new here you can still work your way in and eventually get rewards Smiley Happy

By participating once in a while you can relatively easily reach the first or second community reward level. With time you'll learn what are commomn problems and answer. The best is to use the community search engine for past solutions (not to old ones, sometimes things change as well!), usually almost any problem as already been answered Smiley Happy

So just look and read around, and write a comment when you feel you can add up to the conversation Smiley Happy

Talking about PM to friends is also a good way to be rewarded, especially when the $25/$25 promo is running, you both get an extra $25! Just make sure to respect the promo rules (for example "online" activations must be done at home, not in the store (even if the seller at the store will activate the account on the Web (online), it is still considered "in store"). And your friend must write your number on the 1st page of the activation form!

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Someone_here 

Just want a bit of clarification.  Are community rewards based on number of bravos? or if someone selects my response as "accept as solution", or by just getting involved in the community as I am trying to do? 

Good to know about the store account, I won't lurk around kiosks asking people to use my referral Smiley LOL

@Shaidah wrote:

@Someone_here 

Just want a bit of clarification.  Are community rewards based on number of bravos? or if someone selects my response as "accept as solution", or by just getting involved in the community as I am trying to do? 

Good to know about the store account, I won't lurk around kiosks asking people to use my referral Smiley LOL

There are a few participatation factors that come into play, but the exact weighting of each is not made known by Public Mobile. 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Shaidah wrote:

@Someone_here 

@Shaidah 

Bravos..solutions. Who knows..do your thing if you enjoy being here and helping..rewards will follow....

Mayor / Maire

@Shaidah wrote:

@Someone_here 

Probably all of the above Smiley Wink But as said, nobody knows for sure. 

As long as you bring something to the conversations and don't only repeat what was said by others.

@Shaidah wrote:

In store employes would probably hate you for doing so as well Smiley Wink

Mayor / Maire

@Someone_here wrote:

@Shaidah wrote:

@Someone_here 

Probably all of the above Smiley Wink But as said, nobody knows for sure. 

As long as you bring something to the conversations and don't only repeat what was said by others.

I should probably add: 

Mainly, as long as you enjoy doing it.

Because the highest community reward you can get (without being an oracle, which would probably take you at least 2 years to achieve) is $15, which will never be worth the time you'll pass here to get it Smiley Wink

Mayor / Maire

So long as not on a massive data plan it is quite simple to get it down to $0

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Shaidah wrote:

@Shaidah, I have used PM for a month, I have just got $2 community reward. I don't think everyone fit the way of PM plan. I won't intentionally to do so.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Shaidah wrote:

Just curious how many in the community have been able to get their bill down to $0. It really sounds too good to be true, and you know what they say, it if sounds too good to be true, it usually is...  

I am telling everyone I know and hoping somone needs a referral Smiley Happy

You Heart free lunch 

Of course you can easy as 1 2 3 

hang around here more and help the Community