cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Does anyone actually have their bill down to $0 regularly?

Just curious how many in the community have been able to get their bill down to $0. It really sounds too good to be true, and you know what they say, it if sounds too good to be true, it usually is...  

I am telling everyone I know and hoping somone needs a referral Smiley Happy

Tags (2)
Mayor / Maire

Re: Does anyone actually have their bill down to $0 regularly?

I usually have it at around $5 Smiley Happy

I could pay $0 monthly if I had a cheaper plan though.

And I'm sure some oracles pay $0 or close to that with their $20 of monthly Smiley Wink

Oracle

Much depends on the plan you have.

The $10 plan with autopay is $8, plus some community activity and a referal you are 1/2 way there. Add loyalty and its not too hard. 

My dad is on 20 talk only, and is averaging out $2 a month. 

Oracle

@Shaidah wrote:

Just curious how many in the community have been able to get their bill down to $0. It really sounds too good to be true, and you know what they say, it if sounds too good to be true, it usually is...  

I know of a few that are at $0.  I have my $120/90 days plan down to $18/90 days

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Shaidah 

If you want a 0balance..be prepared to take on pm as a full time job..if you contribute here you can get decent rewards..2$ 5$ 10$ 15$...stick around and see...read and help....

😀😀 edit...depends on your plan choice......

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

$10 is easy..50$ not so much.. 

Assuming nothing changes before my next renewal on June 4th, I'll have the following:

$20 from my March awarded (February Community reward) that was put mid renewal.

$40 for upcoming April and May awards (Community also)

$6 for Loyalty

$6 for AutoPay, and

$9 for 3 friends I've referred.

Total - $81/$120/90-day

Depending on when the June rewards are distributed, I may get $20 more.

Mayor / Maire

@Shaidah wrote:

I have a $10 plan and paying $1/30 days.

A $0 plan is definitely possible, but I wouldn't consider it the norm.  When a customer refers someone, the referrals usually stop there because the new customer will usualy refer the next person.  It's obviously much easier to get donw to $0 on the lower priced plans.  Someone on a $10 plan can very easily get to $0 just on community rewards alone, without even having any autopay, loyalty, or referral rewards.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I have the 10$ plan...yes it's enough for me!Smiley Wink

And I have paid 11.5$ since the beginning ( the sim was free..)..last september...and a lot of money left....It's true @Shaidah that you can have a 0$ bill each month!Smiley Happy