cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Plan Change

djcalixs
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

HI, I Currently on a $25 plan with 500MB data, unlimited Call and text. On site, shows the same type of plan changed to $30 per 30 days. Will this affect my original $25 plan?

6 REPLIES 6

djcalixs
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for your reply. 

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

@djcalixs wrote:

HI, I Currently on a $25 plan with 500MB data, unlimited Call and text. On site, shows the same type of plan changed to $30 per 30 days. Will this affect my original $25 plan?

Hi @djcalixs 

It is actually a new plan. Yyou do not have that plan although it has all the same features. So it will not affect you as long as you don't change to it.

They do have a right to change the price and they did that in the past. They gave very long notice, they contact the customers via sms and also offered some good alternatives. I believe it only happened to legacy customers, but I'm not 100% sure.

@zork1984 wrote:

@djcalixs wrote:

Like others mentioned, your plan remains.  I am actually curious that you can still see the $30 plan - it was removed completely shortly after the $25 plan got shafted.

@zork1984The $30 plan as described  is available as a "build your own" plan.

zork1984
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@djcalixs wrote:

Like others mentioned, your plan remains.  I am actually curious that you can still see the $30 plan - it was removed completely shortly after the $25 plan got shafted.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Your plan would remain the same unless you switch plans.  The plan showing would be for new subscribers.

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@djcalixs wrote:

No, from what I understand you can keep your current princing, as long as you don't change anything.

My kids are on the same 25$ ones too.

That being said, they all have the old "prices are subject to change" policy like everyone else. 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.