cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Does PM support 411?

Hey,

The title says it all. I am inclined to think that if you have enough money on your balance that 411 is feasible.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Does PM support 411?

I don't believe that PM does not support 411 directory assistance.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Nope, says: "I'm sorry, we don't support the short code your trying to reach."

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

When you dial 1 (areacode) 555-1212, it says the same thing. This is the universal number which connects to 411. Should be able to use it in any (areacode).

@chuck_grady wrote:

Nope, says: "I'm sorry, we don't support the short code your trying to reach."

@Berry23 wrote:

Hey,

The title says it all. I am inclined to think that if you have enough money on your balance that 411 is feasible.

This would go against the policy of not having pay-per-use charges.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Berry23 wrote:

Hey,

How so? I recall reading somewhere that 4-1-1 costs $4 per call, if someone has $4 or more in their account I see no reason why they can't call.

@Berry23 wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Berry23 wrote:

Hey,

How so? I recall reading somewhere that 4-1-1 costs $4 per call, if someone has $4 or more in their account I see no reason why they can't call.

Public Mobile doesn't go into balances to collect per-usage charges.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Berry23 wrote:

Hey,

Public Mobile is 100% Strictly Pay Before Prepaid service. You can put as much money in your Public Mobile Account, it will just sit there for your Plan Renewal or to Pay for add ons you may want to Purchase. There are absolutely no overages, pay per use or any sort of charges. Your Balance is 100% safe regardless how much is in your account. 

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Berry23 wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Berry23 wrote:

Hey,

You couldn't have read that on a legitimate place because it simply just doesn't exist. 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Try this instead.  1-800-373-3411 

1-800-FREE-411