cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Does PM match current Chatr 15$ Plan (250 data, 100 min, unlimited oming and text)

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Quest wrote:

Hi to All,

Please always specify you Province, Region or a City. Deals or plans may vary in different Provinces.

Public Mobile doesn't opperate that way. It is the same pricing across the country

@ShawnC13  Thanks for reminder. I didn’t mean to include PM 👍

Re: Does PM match current Chatr 15$ Plan (250 data, 100 min, unlimited oming and text)

Hi to Everone,

I would encourage You not to look purely from the “price” perespective but rather look at your individual needs. You have to ask yourself, what I am going to use my phone for. You may gain few bucks here and lose more in a long term. PM has great community support. Live agents don’t translate to better suport.

Re: Does PM match current Chatr 15$ Plan (250 data, 100 min, unlimited incoming and text)

So a few minutes ago I went to the the 'see our ready made plans' and there was  $15 plan with 100 minutes plus unlimited text and 250mb data, clicked on it for more details, however, a big blue round circle kept reloading, so refreshed the page for plans and now its disappeared.

Wondering if anyone else saw this or knows what's happening.

Mayor / Maire

Re: Does PM match current Chatr 15$ Plan (250 data, 100 min, unlimited incoming and text)

@aniadoor  Yes they do, right now. Hurry its a "special offer"

15.png