cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Does PM match current Chatr 15$ Plan (250 data, 100 min, unlimited incoming and text)

Does PM match current Chatr 15$ Plan (250 data, 100 min, unlimited incoming and text), What are your thoughts?

Oracle

Re: Does PM match current Chatr 15$ Plan (250 data, 100 min, unlimited incoming and text)

Not yet, but I suspect soon.  I would watch Lucky to see what they do.  If they offer a similar plan, Public Mobile has to respond.  BTW, I have many friends who would jump all over such a deal.  There are lots of eyes watching for the next promo. 

Oracle

Re: Does PM match current Chatr 15$ Plan (250 data, 100 min, unlimited incoming and text)

@will13am wrote:

Not yet, but I suspect soon.  I would watch Lucky to see what they do.  If they offer a similar plan, Public Mobile has to respond.  BTW, I have many friends who would jump all over such a deal.  There are lots of eyes watching for the next promo. 

Maybe March 19th?!?!?  I only say that because of the end of the $25 referral promo

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@aniadoor At this moment PM doesn't offer similar plan but you can keep looking they may have similar or even better plan in the future !!

*** Please note: I am not a Moderator ***

Do you guys think Mods will know this inadvance ?

Mayor / Maire

@aniadoor wrote:

Do you guys think Mods will know this inadvance ?

Do you think they would tell you?

I think Oracles get advance notice of some things but I suspect it would be shorter than with mods.

But I don't see a need for being suspensful in the matter, if there are plans I am sure there are people willing to wait for this switch to PM instead of Chatr.  Smiley Happy

Anyways lets hope for the best offer 

Mayor / Maire

@aniadoor wrote:

But I don't see a need for being suspensful in the matter, if there are plans I am sure there are people willing to wait for this switch to PM instead of Chatr.  Smiley Happy

Anyways lets hope for the best offer 

Any business wants your money NOW. They don't want to have you waiting for their extra special deal in the future.

The now known extra special times are well defined. But they aren't normal.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can't you already do this by adding 1gb data to your plan and making sure you only use 250megs a month.  

Public, Chatr, and Lucky do seem to like to copy each other qute abit.  What has become clear is how Public doesn't seem to be going up against Freedom Mobile any longer, or at least hasn't for a quite a while.