cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does $25 talk and text have offer to migrate to Koodo?

frosstman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I swear I saw a text on my daughter's PM phone (she has talk and text for $25) last week saying we could switch her to Koodo for the same service for $20 per month plus credits. It seems to have disappeared from her phone. Is this a current offer? Went into Wal Mart and they phoned Koodo who said without the text or a code, it is no.

13 REPLIES 13

Garry
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It would be great if you could include Public Mobile talk only plans in this promo. I have my elderly neighbour on a $20 talk only plan and would happily move him to Koodo under these promo terms. If you would like to extend the offer to him, I can PM his # to you to include him in this promo and I'll move his account from PM to Koodo. I have already tried his # after entering the promo code, but no dice.

Can someone please tag the mods on this. I forget how to do it. Thanks.

frosstman

5 seconds.

fyfli347
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How long did you have to wait to get a text back?

frosstman

Due to popular demand, we are extending your offer for a limited time! Switch to Koodo and get unlimited Canada wide talk & text for ONLY $20 per month! Plus $120 in bill credits. You may also be eligible for a $0 phone with the Koodo Tab. Redeem online at  https://Koo.do/choosekoodo or at your nearest Koodo location and use promo code JOINKOODOAUGTT. Offer only available for 1902xxxxxxx. You're included on the list for Public Mobile offers and deals. To be excluded, reply unsubscribe. Conditions apply.

cappaj
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@frosstman wrote:

Texting offer to 5130 worked. Thanks!

What was the offer you got back? Can you copy it here?

frosstman

Texting offer to 5130 worked. Thanks!

frosstman

When did you get it? Is there a code with it?

austinhuang
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@KMG wrote:

@austinhuang wrote:

5GB + txt + talk for $20/month for 1 year only. The code is 

JOINKOODOAUGDATA

And the validation code is your PM phone number. The offer should have been extended.

If this solves your question, please select my reply as Solution!

This is the promotion that was sent to people on $120/12GB/90 days or $30/4.5GB/30 days, not people on $25/30 days talk/text.

I am on $25 30 day talk/text and I got it.

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@austinhuang wrote:

JOINKOODOAUGDATA

And the validation code is your PM phone number. The offer should have been extended.

This is the promotion that was sent to people on $120/12GB/90 days or $30/4.5GB/30 days, not people on $25/30 days talk/text.

austinhuang
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

JOINKOODOAUGDATA

And the validation code is your PM phone number (It might not work, not everyone's subject to the offer). The offer should have been extended (I got a text saying it has been extended).

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

If you remember the shortcode that sent it to her, you can try texting back 'offer' to see if it comes back.

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

There was an offer recently, but I think it has expired.

Try testing "offer" to 5129 or 5130.  If a text was previously sent to her, this should resend it if it is still valid.

frosstman

Need Help? Let's chat.