cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you like the community forum?

Vballxox
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

What do you think of the idea/concept? As both a business solution and personal experience?

personally, I think it's very creative. I wonder how much cost savings there is...

8 REPLIES 8

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
I am enjoying the chats and find the topics very interesting and informative. The forum is great.

When dealing with phone or network issues, I would much rather talk to a live agent on the phone or in person.

jeffster1970
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I think it's a good idea because it's a dedicated forum to helping users and troubleshooting. I rarely call into companies for service issues, I normally use Twitter.  However, this forum is good too, and pretty much just as effective. If you can't find the answer, then a mod will end up helping you, in the meantime, it frees up resources for other things. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

This service is ultra disruptive and is consistent with how shopping should work in the 21st century.  Unfortunately, it's not for everyone.  There remains many who think it's necessary to listen to elevator music while waiting for an offshore agent to answer the call or to visit a mall kiosk.  I wish public mobile would share the savings with the customer base.  Recently they seem to have lost their way in their regard.

Vballxox
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Don't you find Ai to be cumbersome??? They can handle only th the most basic problems I find and are mor furstqting than helpful usually 

echf

@MEU_21 wrote:

I think it could be great. The approcah works, but the forum itself is too disorganized and there is no real ticketing system to address questions and account issues for new customers. Unfortunately, there also seem to be a lot bugs with the plans and self-serve.

Agree, PM portal is too buggy and outdated.

Causing many problem that shoun't even happen. 

PM bussiness model has a lot of potential. Just my opinion:

Short term goal: Update their self serve portal to solve 70% user problem.

Long term goal: Conversation as a service AI to solve 99% user problem.

Hotlines and human agents are so outdated...

It is totally achievable to eliminate human agents, just need some investment in technology.

In the future, your problem can be solved in just few minutes!

I believe PM is the future. But this dream also depends whether Telus is committed in growing Public Mobile.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
I enjoy it. I find however typically there answered are either contact mod with your issue or that the question has been answered several times before.

The model is great in that it allows staff not to be swamped with often repetitive questions that can be handled without mod assistance thus passing saving onto consumers

MEU_21

I think it could be great. The approcah works, but the forum itself is too disorganized and there is no real ticketing system to address questions and account issues for new customers. Unfortunately, there also seem to be a lot bugs with the plans and self-serve.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Vballxox, I think it is a great service and have really enjoyed being able to participate and help people out as well.For my personal experiences whenever I have had any issue with anything and needed a mod I was able to get service faster then if I was a  live chat or waiting  on hold on the phone.  The service has been amazing for me and think that we will see more companies using this in the future.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.