cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you guys in the community of public mobileu do not receive all text m

moonriver420
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

15 REPLIES 15

Its 420 on moonriver.....i think the issue has been solved or the OP doesn't care anymore....

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@srlawren wrote:

@CannonFodder wrote:

@Lowufo  & @AE_Collector , I suspect the OP is having issues with receiving texts, and is asking if it's a common issue on PM.... at least I THINK that's what @moonriver420  has started this thread about??? 🤔 

@moonriver420 did you recently travel to the USA and use the US Roaming 10-day Texting add-on?

@moonriver420 never heard any more from you.  Are you still having issues?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Aljackson75

I've never had a problem receiving texts. 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@CannonFodder wrote:

@Lowufo  & @AE_Collector , I suspect the OP is having issues with receiving texts, and is asking if it's a common issue on PM.... at least I THINK that's what @moonriver420  has started this thread about??? 🤔 

@moonriver420 did you recently travel to the USA and use the US Roaming 10-day Texting add-on?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

That was my guess too.

Texts can be delayed, have occasionally seen where they seem to have gone into storage before being delivered.... like the Post Office!

AE_Collector

Lowufo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yeah same 

I am having difficulty making sense of anything in this topic so far!

AE_Collector

@zblackma wrote:

Lol. This is makes no sense, you just repeated your question and choose it as your solution.  Why?

@moonriver420 wrote:

Do you guys do not receive all text messages using public mobile as your service provider?

Especially on a touch screen, it's possible to check off the solution button by accident. I've removed the self solution.

marimacas

I have never used up my data and minutes. I connect via WiFi if its available and watch my consumption carefully.

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It depends. What plan are you on? Could your data be all used up? Do you have do not disturb enabled or flight mode enabled ? Are you connected to wifi or is data enabled? To send receive messages with photo or videos, you need to at least in my case enable data, even if I'm connected to WiFi. 

@marimacas wrote:

I receive nothing.

marimacas

I receive nothing.

If you are asking whether we seem to be receiving all of our text messages today, I think I am but I don't get many. Somewhere there appeared to be some possibly significant fibre optic network problems over night and this morning, I was aware of this from another non cell phone related issue. My issue cleared around 10:30 AM Pacific time today.

It is possible that text messages between service providers are transported on the fibre networks though I am not certain.

AE_Collector

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Lol. This is makes no sense, you just repeated your question and choose it as your solution.  Why?

@moonriver420 wrote:

Do you guys do not receive all text messages using public mobile as your service provider?

moonriver420

Need Help? Let's chat.